How To Layer?
Layering can stretch your wardrobe and take
basics year-round. How to do it right:
- Layer lightweight skirts and dresses over
jeans. Works best over skinny jeans and with skirts that
aren’t too full or long (around knee-length).
- Layer funky t-shirts over long-sleeve
white (or other solid) T-shirts.
- Get a great go-with-everything fitted
jacket in denim, corduroy or velvet.
- Layer the bottom half of your body with
tights worn under knee-high boots.
- For a polished, professional look you can
layer a matching shell and cardigan (aka a twinset).
- For a fashion-forward look mix fabrics:
put a sequined shrug over a T-shirt, a velvet jacket over a
beaded top or a denim jacket over black jersey.